SensoftIn-house developed software to run our automatic measuring systems.
Intuitive and user-friendly tools.
SENSOFT are data acquisition and data visualization software packages specially designed to run SENSYSTEM and SENSOPTIC VISION systems.
Reliable and easy-to-use tools enable management of the quality of wires and filaments running at high speeds from a Windows based personal computer.
Continuous monitoring of multiple production lines in real time.
Intelligent detection of faults beyond specified threshold values.
Automatic data recording and data saving for post-processing.
Elaboration of comprehensive statistics and quality reports.
SENSOFT FOR MULTIPLE PRODUCTION LINES
- Automatic monitoring of multiple targets with different sizes and line speeds.
- Remote visualization of the quality status of all the production lines in real time.
- Multiple criteria for the acceptance or rejection of manufactured spools.
- Comprehensive statistical analysis with reload option of recorded spools for comparison.
- Easy, flexible and automated process integration with Sensoft OPC-UA module.
SENSOFT MULTILINE is used in:
SENSOFT FOR SPECTRAL ANALYSIS OF PROCESSES
- Used in multiline production machines as well as in laboratory test stations.
- Suitable for indentification of periodic or nearly periodic diameter and cross-section variations.
- Real-time spectrogram of spatial frequencies with Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT).
- A spectrum which is different to the ideal indicates defects in the manufacturing process.
SENSOFT SPECTRO is used in: